Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 22 of 22

Thread: question about widescreen dvd's

  1. #21
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: question about widescreen dvd's

    how do the samsung led's look mcfly? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: question about widescreen dvd's

    I don't know. They still havent brought one down. Heck, I thought I responded to you about that around 4 days or something... The reviews are good, but I really cant say from a personal experience.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •